Friday, February 17, 2012

Some First Foods shots...

No I did not take pictures of protein shakes... think we've all seen, tasted etc enough of those LOL!

I am on puree/blenderized stage...

So my first was 2/13/12 homemade for me by my son.  He took Chicken broth, with some fresh broccoli and a bit of Cheddar Cheese, (Broccoli Cheddar Cream soup is one of my favs).  Not only was it delish, it was an eating "success" if you will... He made a chicken version for my youngest and himself, which I was able to tolerate as well yesterday.


Today, I made an Eggs for me and my youngest boy, Eggs, Broccoli and Onion w/Cheddar Cheese.
Obviously mine didn't look as pretty as his.. LOL but it was also Awesome, getting use to the texture isn't as big a deal... as the taste is true to what was cooked :)  This also was an eating "success".   :)

Plate and Spoon from IKEA :)

No comments:

Post a Comment