Saturday, February 11, 2012

Ok... Live and Learn right? Early AM Day 6 Post-op

Last night, or shall I say this morning... NOT so good :(

I realized a few valuable lessons... I hope that stick.

Again the age old, do what you're going to do, (think/say) and stop worrying about what others think...
Never allow the above to try to change who you are and how you do things...
In the end, you are ultimately responsible anyway once it's all said and done and everyone "goes home" shall we say, so rely on what you know is done and not what you think should, or would/could have been done...
Finally, as always just be prepared... *ahead of time*, as much as is physically possible while healing... HA!

No need to go into the drama (inner) surrounding the events... but I know I overdid it physically, not much of a choice though quite frankly, and I made up for it by taking a long nap today.  Which hopefully won't bite me in the ass by not being able to sleep tonight :(

Not that I could have being Day 6 Post-Op, but will say anyway just to feel good, went through numerous emotions in the above lesson... and didn't once, (ok maybe once LOL!) think of food... honestly my stomach hurt too much from doing what needed to be done, even if the surgeon God came down and said it's ok here have... I wouldn't have been able to get it down... so this is a good thing right?

No comments:

Post a Comment