Sunday, February 12, 2012

Post-op Day Seven :)

My left side feels like nothing every happened...
My right side is invoking some twisted form of pay back for a lifetime of grudges to be avenged! It must have held against me a TON of things... like every piece of furniture I moved, each kid I carried, birthed, and carried some more... and those that I didn't birth but carried... My 12-15hr work days, 2-3 jobs, Oiy and the list goes on... LOL you name it man oh man did it keep a list... I just keep pleading for forgiveness and promising I will be much more mindful... don't think it's working yet...

4 days until I get to weigh in at Surgeon's appt :)  I'm a lil excited about that... strange concept but it's true!

One of these days I will have to dedicate to the Journey to get to my date with the knife... but not tonight.

It actually began January 2011, original Surgery date was 8/24/11, then 1/3/12 which was I guess my "dry" run if you will... right outside the OR and sent home :(  Finally done 2/6/12, (but was suppose to be 2/14/12 LOL!)

No comments:

Post a Comment